Weaning Paste - 3 weeks to 6 weeks
Suitable for all breeds - Sold in 500g trays. For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here. Made with just one ingredient; chicken carcasses. Just as in babies you want to introduce plain and simple foods first. It is grounds to a paste that will have fine bits of bone easy for them to digest. The weaning paste is only intended as a supplement to the mothers milk. They should be allowed to suckle first then offer the weaning paste.
Contains 100% fresh meat and bone*.
British Chicken with Bone
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
- Moisture: 67.2%
- Protein: 16.8%
- Fat: 12.4%
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.5%
- Fibre: 0.4