Fresh Chicken Carcasses
As low as £1.20
Suitable for all breeds.
All dogs should be supervised with bones.700g of frozen meaty chicken carcasses in a sealed bag. Ideal for a treat meal every now and then, or a tasty snack for the larger dog!
May be purchased per bag, or why not buy a box of 10 and save 10%?
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 60.6%
- Protein: 15.3%,
- Fat: 15.1%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.5%,
- Fibre: 0.6%