Dinner for Cats- Salmon
Suitable for all breeds - Sold in 175g trays. For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here. Feed 2-3% of the cat's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals. Cats prefer their food very fresh and warm.
Ingredients:Scottish Farmed Atlantic Salmon, British Turkey and Turkey Liver, British Beef Heart, British Beef Kidney, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder, Spirulina Powder, Wheatgerm Oil
Contains 80% fresh fish and meat, 10% offal and 10% bone.
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 65.9%
- Protein: 16.8%
- Fat: 10%
- Ash (inorganic matter): 1.9%
- Fibre: 0.6%
- Taurine: 899 mg/kg