Dinner for Cats- Rabbit with Turkey
Suitable for all breeds - Sold in 175g trays. For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here. Feed 2-3% of the cat's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals. Cats prefer their food very fresh and warm.
Ingredients:Whole Fresh Rabbit with bone and offal, British Turkey with bone, British Turkey Heart, British Turkey Liver, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder, Spirulina Powder, Wheatgerm Oil
Contains 80% fresh meat, 10% offal and 10%bone.
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 63.2%
- Protein: 17.6%
- Fat: 8.4%
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.5%
- Fibre: 0.4%
- Taurine: 765 mg/kg