Laverstoke Organic Lamb & Tripe
Sold in 500g trays. For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here. Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 100% organic fresh meat, offal and bone.
Organic Lamb Breast with Bone (50%), Organic Lamb Tripe (30%), Organic Lamb Heart (10%), Organic Lamb Kidney (5%), Organic Lamb Liver (5%).
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 67.0%
- Protein: 14.0%
- Fat: 15.0%
- Ash: 2.1%
- Fibre: 1.5%