Sold in 500g trays. For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Restricted, appropriate protein levels to support muscle maintenance and healthy kidney function
- Restricted phosphorus
- Increased calcium levels to minimise phosphorus absorption
- Enhanced long chain Omega 3 Fatty Acids for glomerular health
- Increased vitamin B levels to replace those lost in the urine
Ingredients:Beef Tripe, Whole Sardines, Beef Liver, Butternut Squash, Kale, Salmon Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Spirulina, Dandelion Root Powder, Cinnamon, Bilberry Powder
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information
- Beef Offal is rich in Vitamin D which has been proven to help support healthy kidney function.
- Sardines and Sesame seeds high in Calcium to aid in phosphorous absorption.
- Salmon Oil is a whole food source of vitamin D .
- Spirulina contains key micronutrients and is a great source of iron for maintaining a healthy circulatory system.
- Sunflower seeds aid in balancing alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and linoleic acid (LA).
- Sunflower seeds are also rich in Vitamin E which is important for healthy Kidney membranes.
- Dandelion has prebiotic properties and can support blood purification.
- Cinnamon can assist in maintain blood pressure and supports healthy blood sugar levels. The antioxidant-rich ingredient also offers cognitive support.
- Bilberry is rich in antioxidants that help mop up free radicals.
- Kale assists in removing excess phosphorus from the digestive tract
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 71%
- Protein: 13%,
- Fat: 10%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2%,
- Fibre: 1%,
- Carbohydrate 4%,