Suitable for all breeds - Sold in 500g trays. For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here. A complementary food, to be used as a mixer or as the base of DIY raw recipes.
British turkey with Bone 100%
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 64.9%
- Protein: 17.2%
- Fat: 13.8%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.5%
- Fibre: 0.5%