Dinner for Cats - Venison and Duck
Suitable for all breeds - Sold in 175g trays. For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here. Feed 2-3% of the cat's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals. Cats prefer their food very fresh and warm.
Ingredients:Wild Venison, British Duck with Bone, British Beef Heart, British Beef Liver, British Beef Kidney, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder, Spirulina Powder, Wheatgerm Oil
Contains 80% fresh meat, 10% offal and 10%bone.
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 67.3%
- Protein: 15.8%
- Fat: 13.66%
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2.8%
- Fibre: 0.4%
- Taurine: 885 mg/kg