Nutriment - COVID-19
Dear customer, I am writing to reassure you all in light of the recent pandemic announcement. Whilst we would encourage all our customers to support their local pet shops, we are offering an our usual next day delivery service for internet orders as usual. As a manufacturer of high quality food, Nutriment maintains the highest degree of hygiene as a matter of course. However, due to the current risk situation Nutriment has implemented the following further procedures.
- Advice & training has been given to all employees and posters are being displayed to heighten the awareness of COVID-19 and minimise the potential/risk of COVID-19 being contracted or spread on site.
- All employees are being requested to contact their GP or call 111 should they feel that they are suffering from the symptoms COVID-19.
- Advice is being given on the best methods and procedures to prevent spread of the virus. The existing hand washing regime has been strengthened along with the regular use of anti-bacterial gels.
- Unnecessary and/or non-urgent customer, supplier and/or contractor visits to Nutriment sites have been postponed. In order to minimise the impact on our customers, the following methods and procedures are in place, or have been implemented: • Each department has multi-skilled personnel capable of covering colleagues during illness and/or holidays.
- Senior staff are able to multi-task within the business to provide additional cover during illness and/or holidays.
- Machinery suppliers are able and prepared to provide additional technical support should the need arise.
- • Customer stock holding is being increased in the short term to ensure adequate and continued supply of product.
If anyone has any concerns or questions please get in touch through our website www.nutriment.co.uk Thank you for your continued support. Warmest regards Suzanne
Update 18/03/2020: Due to the current situation we are not able to guarantee a next day delivery service. We will endeavour to get orders out as soon as possible and will contact customers if there are any significant problems.
Please bear with us during this time. We are experiencing a higher than normal volume of calls. If you have a query please email through the website. All emails will be replied on a same day basis. All orders will need to be placed through the website including orders for collection from our Factory Outlet which is closed to drop in customers until further notice. Thank you for your understanding during this time. Team Nutriment
I have heard of him before, but after watching his documentary “healing spell” I was turned on to the full story about Dr Omoku. He is a man who just got the cure for coronavirus, through root and herbs, what he calls Electric Foods. He went to herbal schMarch 17, 2020
Wayne Davies HP9 1TR
Can I pick up food from Camberley tomorrow (Friday) or Saturday morning ?March 19, 2020
Is collection still an option from Camberley? Also I don't think I have an online account, how do I create one with keeping my current details as well as keeping my MOD discount please? Thank you for all your hard work xMarch 20, 2020
I have an elderly TibTerrier who has recurring Pancreatitis. I feed him Nutriment Low Purine which has always been great but he has just had another bad bout...can you tell me what the % dry matter is? Is there something better in your range?April 5, 2020
I have an elderly Tib Terrier with Pancreatitis. He’s fed on Low Purine. Vet wants to change - I don’t. Can you tell me the % dry matter fat and is there something better in your range for Pancreatitis problems? ThanksApril 5, 2020