About Raw Feeding
Lest we ever forget, dogs were hunting and scavenging long before words like pellets, tins, conveyor belts & over-processed kibble had made it into the Oxford dictionary. Dogs and cats are finely-tuned carnivores, anatomically assembled to accommodate raw, ‘nutrient-packed’ meat.
Our BARF recipes, (Biologically, Appropriate Raw Food) are painstakingly prepared meals consisting of top drawer meats, veg and minerals, meticulously mixed to accurately replicate what your pet might have eaten in the wild.
Raw, unlike their cooked or over-processed rivals, provides extra nutritious goodness, enhanced vitality and stamina and a natural shield against all manner of unfortunate afflictions ranging from: runny stools, bad breath, inflamed gums, discoloured teeth, itchy skin and lacklustre coats.
As many of us have long suspected, nature tends to always know best!
Benefits of raw feeding …
Our Customers most commonly list:
- better overall health
- better digestion and less digestive upsets such as colitis, runny stools
- fewer and better formed stools
- better smelling breath, less tartar, cleaner teeth
- glossier coats
- more stamina
- no itchiness
- food enjoyment
- a calmer, yet more focused, nature
Read more about the benefits in depth – click here.
Download our FREE Guides
Feeding Puppies & Dogs
- click here to download the quick feeding guide
- click here to download the full feeding guide including ingredient vitamin & mineral breakdown
Feeding Kittens & Cats